Account Verification Instructions
In order to complete account verification and before a withdrawal can be processed, you are asked to verify the accuracy of your personal details provided upon the registration of your Everygame account. For your protection and security, you must send the documentation listed below via email to email@example.com:
A colored copy of one of the following government-issued photo IDs:
- Front and back of passport OR
- Front and back of national ID OR
- Front and back of driver’s license
A colored copy of one of the following proofs of address, not older than 90 days/3 months:
- Utility bill OR
- Bank statement
If you used a Credit/Debit Card to fund your Everygame account, you must additionally send colored copies:
- Front side of Credit/Debit Card/s used AND
- Back side of Credit/Debit Card/s used
If you used an eWallet to fund your Everygame account, you must additionally send the following:
- A screenshot of your eWallet account showing the registered information.
If you used a Crypto Currency to fund your Everygame account or you plan to withdraw to your crypto wallet, you must additionally send the following:
- A picture of yourself holding a government-issued photo ID next to your face.
To ensure a smooth and speedy verification process, please pay attention to the following criteria and review the picture examples before sending us the email:
- The pictures should be clear and of good quality. Blurred pictures will not be accepted.
- All corners and sides of any document should be clearly visible. Cropped pictures will not be accepted.
- The ID must be an official government-issued ID.
- Full name, date of birth, and expiry date should reflect on the ID.
- The owner’s picture and signature should reflect on the ID.
- The top and bottom pages of the passport should be fully visible.
- Your full name and home address should reflect on the document, which serves as “proof of address.”
- The issuing date should be visible on the document, which serves as “proof of address”, and must not be older than 90 days/3 months.
- The card/s that was/were used for funding the gaming account must be signed on the backside.
Payment Processing Information
After successfully verifying your account, you might want to request a withdrawal and enjoy your winnings. Please keep in mind that withdrawals are processed between Monday and Friday. The withdrawal process will begin 48 hours (two business days) after your request has been received. The processing of your request will start after this pending period.