Before a withdrawal can be processed, the account verification requirements must first be completed and approved.
In order to complete the account verification, you are asked to verify the accuracy of the personal details provided upon the registration of your Everygame account. For your protection and security you must send the documentation listed below via email to email@example.com:
- 1. A colored copy of a Government issued photo ID (Passport or National ID front and back or Driver License front and back)
- 2. A colored copy of a proof of address, not older than 90 days (Utility Bill or Bank statement)
All documents must be legible and valid (not expired), all four corners must be visible.
- 3. In case you used a crypto currency to fund your account, you must additionally send a picture of you holding a Government issued photo ID next to the face.*
*The picture quality should be good enough to verify the details. The entire ID and your face must be visible.
We reserve the right to ask for further documentation at our discretion. For example the following (but not limited to) documentation:
- In case you used a credit/debit card to fund the account, a copy of this card (front and back);
- In case you used an eWallet (e.g.: Skrill, Paypal), a screenshot of your eWallet account showing the registered information.
Before you proceed with the account verification, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the minimum and maximum allowed withdrawal amount. In order to do that please click on “Withdraw” and then the sign “i” next to each withdrawal method.
Withdrawals are processed between Monday and Friday. The withdrawal process will begin 48 hours (two business days) after your request has been received. The processing of your request will start after this pending period.